COMPLETE DIAGNOSIS OF DRY EYE
- Complete and quick diagnostic to identify the origin of dry eye
- 4 non-contact exams complying with the criteria of the TFOS - DEWS 2 report: NIBUT, interferometry, tear meniscus height, meibography
- Additional exams: blepharitis and demodex imaging, bulbar redness, staining (BUT with fluorescein, corneal, conjunctiva and lid margin), pupillometry, white to white measurement, corneal deformation.
- About thirty international grading scales are included in the software: EFRON, CCLRU, JENVIS, MEIBOGRAPHY, FERNING TEST etc.
- Diagnose the cause of dry eye earlier
- Offer patients personalised and effective treatment from the first visit
- Provide evidence of diagnosis and treatment results
- Optimise post-surgery results (refractive, cataract) and the comfort of contact lens wearer